Sourcing Project Leader
연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 Flynn Jeong
채용 공고일 2018년 10월 24일 (수)26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
An American manufacturing company is looking for a new Sourcing Project Leader. The individual in this position will be responsible for supporting the company’s sourcing and procurement activities while working with suppliers. This is a great chance to advance your career with a successful company.
- Support development and execution of category strategies to deploy the strategic plans to achieve thus company’s business goals
- Negotiate commercial terms suppliers including discounts, rebates, payment terms, lead time, contracts, etc.
- Initiate and follow up supplier development activities with key suppliers to improve productivity, performance, service, and reliability
- Ensure the reliability of the supply chain by tracking commercial compliance and addressing problems when necessary
- Follow the company’s guidelines to set expectations and conduct regular business reviews with key suppliers in order to maintain effective relationships
- Serve as the point of escalation for the purchasing team and address recurring and escalated supplier performance issues in deliveries and quality
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance, operations, business, or related field
- 3+ years experience in supply chain, engineering, or operations with a good understanding of the current market
- Multi-disciplinary project management experience
- Experience in supplier improvement programs
- Negotiation and contract management skills
- Fluent level English and Korean
About the Company:
A leading manufacturing enterprise that sells industrial electronics and automation equipment to global customers. Headquartered in the United States, the company offers engineering services and consultations to a wide range of industrial businesses.