Senior Supply Chain Manager
연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 Jessie Jin
채용 공고일 2019년 6월 11일 (화)2019-06-13 2019-08-10 medical-and-nursing Seoul KR KRW 90000000 100000000 100000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr https://www.robertwalters.co.kr/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A successful medical equipment organisation is searching for a Senior Supply Chain Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for managing supply chain activities, third-party logistics partners, the customer service team, etc.
- Oversee supply chain activities for Korea such as demand planning, inventory review, KPI reporting etc.
- Manage third-party logistic partnerships effectively to ensure timely order fulfilment
- Conduct management for the customer service team in daily order taking, order reporting, product samples, etc.
- Conduct talent development by setting performance goals and providing feedback
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in demand planning, inventory management, third-party logistics, and customer services with experience in medical devices is desired
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to adhere to EHS rules
- Understanding of ERP and business intelligence is a plus
- Fluent level English
About the Company:
A medical equipment company that specializes in products used in a number of cardiovascular treatments, the organization is the leader in its field. With unique technology that is relied upon by medical professionals and institutions worldwide, this company continues to have a commanding market position.