Supply Chain Manager
연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 DongWhan Kim
채용 공고일 2018년 9월 5일 (수) 2018-09-052018-11-04 manufacturing-and-production 26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
A leading manufacturer of high-performance materials is seeking a Supply Chain Manager to lead a team of buyers, planners, and customer service representatives. If selected, you will identify and lead the execution of supply chain programs that deliver value to the company’s customers.
- Develop, lead, and execute purchasing strategies, tracking and reporting key metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Develop and effectively implement a stock and inventory strategy to meet evolving business needs
- Manage and monitor contracts with third-party logistics providers to ensure expectations for performance, statutory compliance, and costs are being met
- Prepare and set budgets in order to understand and control costs
- Determine customer service requirements and ensure objectives are achieved
- Provide support, knowledge, direction, training, and problem-solving assistance to staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or a related discipline
- 6+ years’ logistics/supply chain experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory/managerial role
About the Company:
A pioneer in life science solutions and technology, the company has been pushing boundaries and supplying sustainable solutions for pharmaceutical and semiconductor clients worldwide. Headquartered in the United States, the company has 10 global manufacturing sites and a distribution network covering over 80 countries.