연봉 ₩65000000 - ₩80000000 per annum
컨설턴트 HaJin Seo
채용 공고일 2016년 11월 15일 (화)
A dynamic SCM Director role has arisen at a global security solutions company. You will use your strong people management skills and supply chain management expertise to oversee and manage the entire procurement and logistics activities in Korea. The successful candidate will also be conversant in fluent English. This position requires frequent travel overseas.
- Deploy continuous improvement approach and tools to enable cost savings, revenue generation, process efficiencies, and improved customer experiences
- Share best practices among Korean entities and create effective professional tools
- Summarise supply management development progress periodically and share APAC status and information in a structured way
- Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews
- Manage and train manufacturing engineering teams to follow company’s design controls
- University degree in product engineering, manufacturing engineering, quality control engineering is a plus
- A minimum of 15 years’ supply chain management experience at a multinational company within the industrial sector, such as machinery, mechanical engineering, automobiles, electronics etc.
- Proven track record in strategy development and execution
- Excellent people management skills with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must and Chinese is a big plus
About the Company:
A global leader in security and locking solutions whose products are widely used by a broad range of customers, from airports and hotels to residential buildings and transportation systems. Since its establishment several decades ago, the company has expanded operations to over 60 countries and increased its range of solutions.
Keywords: SCM director, supply chain management, 물류 관리, 로지스틱