Global Regulatory Affairs Manager
연봉 Negotiable based on experience
근무지역 Seoul Capital AreaFULL_TIME
컨설턴트 Jessie Jin
채용 공고일 2019년 8월 8일 (목)2019-08-08 2019-10-07 it Seoul KR KRW 50000000 60000000 60000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr https://www.robertwalters.co.kr/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting company working in AI is searching for a Global Regulatory Affairs Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for supervising regulatory activities, related documentation, etc.
- Oversee regulatory activities for the product lifecycle of medical devices
- See that all necessary documentation is collected
- Act as the regulatory contact for overseas medical device business
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientist, technician, or engineering related field
- 2+ years of experience in regulatory affairs for medical devices or pharmaceutical
- Strong understanding of regulations for the US and EU
- Fluent level English
About the Company:
A Seoul-based start-up company that specialises in using artificial intelligence (AI) to develop advanced software for medical data analysis.