연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 Jessie Jin
채용 공고일 2019년 5월 16일 (목)2019-05-17 2019-07-15 medical-and-nursing Seoul KR KRW 50000000 60000000 60000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr
An exciting medical devices company is searching for an RA Specialist. This position will be responsible for developing approval strategies, maintaining regulatory climates, preparing regulatory submissions, etc.
- Get approvals so that new products can be smoothly introduced
- Plan appropriate strategies for post-market approvals, re-evaluations, etc.
- Cooperate with company manufacturers for strategies to meet regulatory requirements
- Provide training for stakeholders regarding Korea regulatory requirements and regulation
- Prepare and review professional regulatory submissions
- Maintain an understanding of the company objectives and uphold regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, and law are desired
- 3+ years of regulatory affairs experience in foreign medical device companies
- Experience in negotiations with regulatory authorities
- Fluent level English (written and spoken) with the ability to train overseas manufacturers
About the Company:
A medical device company, this global organisation employs an international staff numbering in the thousands and provides medical device and solutions to patients via healthcare professionals and organisation in over 100 countries.