Regulatory Affairs Specialist
연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 Jessie Jin
채용 공고일 2019년 2월 12일 (화) 2019-02-122019-04-13 medical-and-nursing Seoul KR KRW 35000000 40000000 40000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr
A top medical manufacturing company is in need of a Regulatory Affairs Specialist. This position will be responsible for both regulatory and compliance work. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Manage successful submissions and approvals of products
- Perform reviews of assessment change requirements to maintain product licenses
- Support product launches and regulatory reviews of artworks and promotional materials
- Monitor and analyze new and revised regulations to evaluate business impact
- Conduct reviews of research
- Bachelor’s degree in biosciences or pharmacy
- 1+ years of regulatory experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Korean and English communication proficiency with translation abilities
About the Company:
A leading global manufacturer and marketer of innovative medical technologies in a variety of fields. The company markets their products and services worldwide mainly to hospitals, individual healthcare providers, and extended care facilities.