Head of Internal Control
연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 MiLim Cho
채용 공고일 2018년 9월 18일 (화) 2018-09-182018-11-12 pharmaceuticals 26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
A global healthcare and pharmaceutical company is seeking a Head of Internal Control with financial and internal audit experience. This role is responsible for leading the company’s auditing, risk management and internal and external operations.
- Ensure and maintain proper segregation of duties rules and adherence with the requirements of global policies, standards and guidelines
- Regularly review potential user access conflicts in information systems and propose organizational changes and/or mitigating controls
- Organize internal control trainings and support training on policies and procedures and develop targeted actions to increase internal awareness
- Follow up on internal control weaknesses identified by external auditors and implementation and report progress to the General Manager and the country CFO
- Debrief identified issues with process owners and recommend improvements / process changes and formalize them in an adequate support
- 10+ years’ experience in external or internal audit and/or other internal control-related functions
- Experience in internal control and financial audit at one of the Big 4 consulting firms or multinational companies
- Advanced verbal and written proficiency in both Korean and English
- AICPA, CIA or other similar professional credentials preferred
About the Company:
The company is one of the largest healthcare and pharmaceutical companies in the world, with great resources and technology for further development. They aim to ensure high quality products, be a leading force in medical progress, and provide people with a better life.