연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 SooYong Park
채용 공고일 2018년 7월 26일 (목) 2018-07-26manufacturing-and-production 26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
A global distributor of chemical products and research-based advisory services is looking for a Regulatory Specialist with a background in chemical engineering. In this role, you will be expected to consult clients and internal teams on regulatory requirements and restriction with regards to use of specific chemical materials and enforce all parties’ adherence to such regulations.
- Provide specialist regulatory knowledge and support for chemicals, biocides and agrochemicals
- Enforce the regulatory compliance of such materials for both internal and external clients
- Be in charge of dossier compilation and advising on registration to both clients and internal teams
- Propose process improvements to the systems, processes and infrastructure within CPC regulatory services for superior performance
- Ensuring projects’ adherence to regulatory requirements, budgets and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in a relevant field
- Experience as a project manager, experience in high-stakes decision-making on strategic regulatory issues
About the Company:
A global distributor of chemical products and research-based advisory services for industrial, agricultural and research use, this company serves B2B clients in over 65 countries and is a leading presence in fields such as chemical research and consultancy.