Service Center Manager
연봉 ₩60,000,000 - ₩80,000,000 per annum
컨설턴트 Jason Lee
채용 공고일 2018년 6월 26일 (화)26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
A leading dealer of imported automobiles is looking for a Service Center Manager with extensive experience in the automotive industry. The successful candidate will manage both the workshop and parts operations to increase customer satisfaction and service center profitability.
- Implement strategies to ensure improvement in both service and turnover in a cost-effective manner
- Manage the sale of parts and stock for efficient operations and profit
- Manage turnover, vehicle throughput, and customer satisfaction
- Manage and develop human resources
- Work with the Service Manager to ensure efficient roll out of new initiatives and drive ongoing improvement of service tools, resources, processes, and procedures
- Communicate with the Service Manager to ensure operational KPIs and business goals are met
- Qualification related to automotive service technology
- 15+ years’ relevant experience in the automotive industry
- 10+ years’ experience handling vehicle maintenance and providing management advisory services
About the Company:
A leading automotive dealer which sells high value, premium, imported brands. It has enjoyed phenomenal success in the region over the last few years and is anticipating strong continued growth.